- Our Mission Statement describes what we are currently doing.
- Our Vision Statement describes where we are going.
- Our Value Statement is the glue that holds it all together.
- Secured by Non-Owner Occupied (NOO) Real Estate
- Three Sound Exit Solutions
- 65% or Lower Cumulative Loan To Value (CLTV)
- Less Than Twelve (12) Month Funding Period
- Five (5) Percent Or Greater Appreciation Market
- First or Second Position
- Insurance On Project
- Borrower Has Met MITB’s Reserve Requirements.
- Detailed Scope Of Work (Materials, Labor/Sub-Contractor(s), Timeline).
- Cross Collateral And/Or Significant Equity In The Deal
For all parties directly involved with MITB to receive more money that what we are receiving from our J.O.B. The result comes in the form of having more time to do…
Value Statement MITB has ten core values:
- Providing Creativity
- Taking Pride In Ownership
- Being A Great Listener
- Personality, Punctuality, Passion (The Three P’s)
- Displaying Candor
- Providing Solutions
- Having Fun